Job Description – Business Support Officer Ref
A fantastic all-rounder you will provide support in all aspects of daily operations in the business. In the office products industry where the number of products we sell is constantly changing and new products being released is an almost weekly occurrence, being a switched on individual with a desire to excel and learn all aspects of the business is a pre-requisite, there are too few of us to be anything other! Be warned this job is not for the faint hearted we need a candidate with a good business brain and strong work ethic! But for the right individual it is a hugely exciting opportunity to grow within the business, it’s an extremely varied role and a good sense of humour is a must!
BOSS has prospered by offering a consistently great service at a very affordable price, and by going the extra mile you would hope for as a consumer. Keen to achieve growth again this year whilst retaining our exemplary customer service levels we are looking for industry experienced candidates eager to fulfil the following role:
Including development of new customers and taking great care of existing ones. An excellent communicator with the natural ability to multi-task you will effectively handle telephone and email enquiries, accurately process orders and provide quotations, build relationships with customers and suppliers alike, handling stock, general administrative duties and occasional warehouse tasks.
The ability to learn & interrogate our industry specific IT system will be key to success in the role, so an investigative and problem-solving approach is essential.
A significant part of a small team you will be integral to the smooth running of every day to day operation of the business, this is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced enthusiastic individual to have a real impact in a role where the only limitation to progression is yourself.
The right candidate would:
- Have a proven record of successful employment in an office products environment
- Knowledge of working in a customer focused environment
- Excellent understanding of Word, Excel, Outlook
- Be an excellent communicator on the phone and face to face
- Have strong organisational and workload management skills including the ability to prioritise own work and reprioritise when necessary
- Be able to thrive on challenges
- Be endearing to customers and colleagues alike
- Completer finisher
- Good basic understanding of business processes for small businesses
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
Reference ID: BSOSEPT21
Application deadline: 17/09/2021
Expected start date: 01/10/2021
Job Type: Full-time (9am – 5.30pm)
Starting Salary: circa £19,500 pa
Link to apply: CLICK HERE